- Avoid driving altogether by celebrating at home with your family;
- Choose a designated driver – or offer to be one yourself;
- Make sure that everyone in your vehicle is buckled up;
- Eat your corned beef and cabbage (don’t drink even a small amount on an empty stomach);
- Help your friends make safe decisions, too; and
- If you are the designated driver, employ all of your best defensive driving techniques – it’s likely that you are sharing the road with impaired drivers.
800 North Belcher Road
Clearwater, FL 33765